Re: [LinkStation_General] ssh install help

  • Tom Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      Sounds like the installation went fine, but there is a password
      problem. Can you login via telnet with the same username and
      password? If so, maybe check /var/log/messages to see if there are
      any clues there.

      On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 04:27:51 -0000, rd_montavon <rd_montavon@...> wrote:

      > I installed the ssh as described in the files section, but when
      > attempting to connect, I get "Password Authentication with the ssh2
      > server failed. Please verify user and password." this is using
      > securecrt on winxp. Any Idea how to fix this?
    • rd_montavon
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
        Tom,

        I checked the log, and strangly after a reboot, its working now.
        Thanks for the help.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Tom Smith <yotommy@g...>