Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Recognizing Long File Names When Networking Mac OS X Panther

  • Ingo Fechtel
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2004
      I guess it's t he one on revogear. I would not advise to do it. Maybe I
      did something wrong and it was my fault, but that is exactly what I did
      when I fried my first LS... Apart from that, the instructions for this
      image tell you to exchange this image-file with the one that comes with
      the Kuro. Which will not work, because those images seem to be in a
      different format, since the installer will not put it on the LS.

      If there is something new, let me know, installing an image (which
      works) would be a whole lot easier :)

      I.