Large gaps between tracks with Slimserver on LinkStation

  • mkagoston
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Using Soundbridge and Slimserver on LinkStation I have started
      to run into a problem that I did not have before, namely, when
      I play music, there are 30+ second gaps with no sound between
      songs. This does not happen when I use the SoftSqueeze program
      on my PC or if I use Soundbridge and the Slimserver on my PC.

      Is there some parameter set incorrectly for the Slimserver on
      my LinkStation? I don't remember changing anything recently.

      Thanks for any help.

      Max