Re: What the @#$%^ just happened?!?

  • eykamp
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 26, 2004
      :: RESOLUTION ::

      Following Wilson's advice (thanks!!!), I again inserted my LS drive
      into my desktop, booted in Linux, and wiped out the partitions. Then
      I put the drive back into the LS, and powered it up. After several
      false starts, I was able to reflash the unit, and get it to boot up
      normally. One thing that helped was connecting the LS directly to my
      computer (via ethernet cable), and running the firmware update utility.

      So now I am back where I started (which is much better than where I
      was more recently ;-), and am re-customizing the LS.

      Thanks to everyone who helped or offered advice,

      Chris