Re: Installing missing files on the linkstation from the Kuro image files.

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      I also copied a few binaries from kuro_102.zip and they worked on
      linkstation. However it does not include ssh that I needed.

      I found file http://www.revogear.com/downloads/binary.zip
      It has ssh, gcc, nfs and lot of other packages for kuro box.
      Ssh client and server work perfect on the linkstation and I guess
      other packages should work as well (I have not tried anything else yet.)