Re: Ever heard of PCast Media Server?

  • lifeisfuneh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2004
      Found some more info but I'm worried if I upgrade that
      I won't be able to get it in english :(
      Any one speaking Japanese here ? :)

      http://translate.google.com/translate?
      hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://buffalo.melcoinc.co.jp/download/driver/multi/med
      iaserver.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DPCast%2BMediaServer%26hl%3Den%26lr%
      3D%26c2coff%3D1%26sa%3DG

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "lifeisfuneh"
      <lifeisfuneh@h...> wrote:

      > All the other functions look virtually identical....
      >
      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "-/\\-"
      > <lifeisfuneh@h...> wrote:
      > > That's what I'm looking for ! :)
      > > I like to be able to emulate the server function of this NAS
      Drive: