Upload: MacOS X Icons

  • Ingo Fechtel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am not sure wether this appeared on the group or not, I did not see
      any mail, so here a manual one:

      Being a Mac guy, I like eye candy and icons, so I created an icon for
      the LinkStation, actually two, one is the enclosure itself, one the
      same enclosure with the Mac Network icon on it. You can use those
      freely, they were created by taking a picture of the box, working on it
      in Photoshop, creating them in IconBuilder Pro and combining in
      CanCombineIcons.

      Have fun :)

      I.

      P.S. Macs rule ;) And: Merry Christmas to everyone!