uTorrent web interface responds very slowly

  • massimo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      hi folks

      I'm in trouble with uTorrent web interface. It responds very slowly at each click I do (for example when I want to start a download o delete an other one, etc). The download speed seems to be normal. So it's just an interface problem.

      Restarting the linkstation doesn't solve the problem.
      How can I solve this?

      Thanks!

      PS
      Latest steviewonder firmware installed.