Linkstation Live and rsync

  • ataridal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011

      I have a LS live (unlocked) and currently configuring it to mirror contents via rsync to an external server. I notice that the version of rsync on the box is 3.0.3 and I'm wondering if anyone has attempted to update it to 3.0.9 yet?

      If so, could you advise me which rpm package to use? Can I just take the current ARM compilation or is there a specific build I should be using for the LS?

      Many thanks.