HD-HLAN v2 MIPS (LS2) - Reloading Help

  • smile_02851
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 5:55 PM
      I have a linkstation that was working great till recently running free link with GUI management tool webmin. Now I am left with a Linkstation HD-HLAN v2 MIPS (LS2) with a base image installed on a new HD.. Is there any way to get it back to running freelink (or something like it) and webmin?

      I have tried reloading freelink on it, but most of the updates fail because the sources are no longer available.

      Any Help would be great