Re: HS-DHGL_FW_230-shmod10

  • wordsworth1976
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011
      Thanks take the time to create a updated version of the firmware. Can you tell me the port that firefly daap server is running (is it still in this version as it was in previous ones?)

      Mark
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@...> wrote:

      > Updated to NasNavi 2.34
      > Updated to Twonky 5.1.9
      > Updated to uTorrent build from Apr 17th 2010 to July 9th 2010
      > Updated to BusyBox v1.18.4 (2011-04-04 18:30:20 CDT)
      >
      > http://www.mediafire.com/?imsemxrj739zmi7

    • wordsworth1976
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011
        Seems I just need to turn itunes on in Shared folders > Service Setup and then use port 9025.

        Mark
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@...> wrote:

        > Updated to NasNavi 2.34
        > Updated to Twonky 5.1.9
        > Updated to uTorrent build from Apr 17th 2010 to July 9th 2010
        > Updated to BusyBox v1.18.4 (2011-04-04 18:30:20 CDT)
        >
        > http://www.mediafire.com/?imsemxrj739zmi7

      • Pawel Jankowski
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 28, 2011
          I tried and succeeded, thou it was too heavy for LSPro.
          Try NZBGet instead http://nzbget.sourceforge.net/Main_Page
          There is even OptWare installation guide and Web-interface (don't remember if any changes were required, but it should be relatively simple). Works great on my box.