Re: HS-DHGL_FW_230-shmod10

  • steviewonderhello
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2011
      You can install anything you like

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Faton" <fatonuseni@...> wrote:

      > is it possible to install sabnzbd on this?
      >
      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Updated to NasNavi 2.34
      > > Updated to Twonky 5.1.9
      > > Updated to uTorrent build from Apr 17th 2010 to July 9th 2010
      > > Updated to BusyBox v1.18.4 (2011-04-04 18:30:20 CDT)
      > >
      > > http://www.mediafire.com/?imsemxrj739zmi7

    • Faton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12, 2011
        is it possible to have it baked in? or some version of nzb downloader? i couldn't get it installed on the last iteration.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@...> wrote:

        > You can install anything you like
        >

        > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Faton" <fatonuseni@> wrote:
        > >
        > > is it possible to install sabnzbd on this?
        > >
        > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Updated to NasNavi 2.34
        > > > Updated to Twonky 5.1.9
        > > > Updated to uTorrent build from Apr 17th 2010 to July 9th 2010
        > > > Updated to BusyBox v1.18.4 (2011-04-04 18:30:20 CDT)
        > > >
        > > > http://www.mediafire.com/?imsemxrj739zmi7

      • wordsworth1976
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011
          Thanks take the time to create a updated version of the firmware. Can you tell me the port that firefly daap server is running (is it still in this version as it was in previous ones?)

          Mark

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011
            Seems I just need to turn itunes on in Shared folders > Service Setup and then use port 9025.

            Mark

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011
              No sorry
              the aim of the firmware is to have a
              clean and fast working firmware
              not to add every last option

              I have extended the feature set of this device quite a bit alreay
              and the performance

              I get requests all the time for this added and that added

              --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Faton" <fatonuseni@...> wrote:

              > is it possible to have it baked in? or some version of nzb downloader? i couldn't get it installed on the last iteration.
              >

              > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@> wrote:
              > >
              > > You can install anything you like
              > >

              > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Faton" <fatonuseni@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > is it possible to install sabnzbd on this?

            • Pawel Jankowski
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 28, 2011
                I tried and succeeded, thou it was too heavy for LSPro.
                Try NZBGet instead http://nzbget.sourceforge.net/Main_Page
                There is even OptWare installation guide and Web-interface (don't remember if any changes were required, but it should be relatively simple). Works great on my box.