Re: 2TB compatilble HD

  • ycwkpp898
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
      I have a Samsung HD204UI Spinpoint F4 2TB and is working totally fine

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "massimo" <wow84@...> wrote:

      > What 2TB HD I can use mounted onto a HS-DHGL machine or similar. Someone have tried something specific?
      >
      > Thx

    • massimo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "massimo" <wow84@...> wrote:

        > What 2TB HD I can use mounted onto a HS-DHGL machine or similar. Someone have tried something specific?
        >
        > Thx

        it's okay WESTERN DIGITAL WD WD20EARS 2TB 64MB CAVIAR GREEN ?
      • ycwkpp898
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "massimo" <wow84@...> wrote:

          > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "massimo" <wow84@> wrote:
          > >
          > > What 2TB HD I can use mounted onto a HS-DHGL machine or similar. Someone have tried something specific?
          > >
          > > Thx
          > >

          > it's okay WESTERN DIGITAL WD WD20EARS 2TB 64MB CAVIAR GREEN ?

          Hi, I would not use a western digital drive as they are 4k the samsung drive deffo works. as its 512k. 4k drives are giving alot of people with NAS boxes problems.