Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: LS-DHGL_FW_229-shmod9

  • Hai Nguyen Dang
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
      Hi Massimo,
      Make sure that you have this line in your LSUpdater.ini (is it really HS-DHGL or LS-GL?)

      ProductID = 0x000A

      Rgds,
      H.

      On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM, massimo <wow84@...> wrote:

      no way to flash steviewonder mod firmware into my hs-dhgl. I modified LSUpdater.ini but when I run the updater it search a bit and then says it can't find any linkstation to update.

      If I run buffalo navigator it is going to find it.

      I turned off m firewall so I do no understand. Linkstation has DHCP disabled and work normally on my lan.

      any advice?

      thanlk a lot!

    • massimo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2010
        HI Hai,

        actually I changed it from

        ProductID = 0x000A

        ProductID = 0x0009

        according to readme file.

        I have HS-DHGL 500gb update to 1,5TB

        Thanks for your help!
        Massimo

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Hai Nguyen Dang <danghai2k@...> wrote:

        > Hi Massimo,
        > Make sure that you have this line in your LSUpdater.ini (is it really
        > HS-DHGL or LS-GL?)
        >
        > ProductID = 0x000A
        >
        > Rgds,
        > H.
        >

        > On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM, massimo <wow84@...> wrote:
        >

        > > no way to flash steviewonder mod firmware into my hs-dhgl. I modified
        > > LSUpdater.ini but when I run the updater it search a bit and then says it
        > > can't find any linkstation to update.
        > >
        > > If I run buffalo navigator it is going to find it.
        > >
        > > I turned off m firewall so I do no understand. Linkstation has DHCP
        > > disabled and work normally on my lan.
        > >
        > > any advice?
        > >
        > > thanlk a lot!

      • massimo