Re: [LinkStation_General] stevie wonder fimware into HS-DHGL 500gb

  • Hai Nguyen Dang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010
      Hi Massimo,
      No problem, HS-DHLG supports up to 2TB (most of Buffalo NAS does even they don't state that), I tested with Seagate 2TB LP and it works fine.

      BTW: what is the best script to download from 1-click-hosting so far? I tried plowshare and found it's working fine on HS-DHGL but it doesn't have WebUI, just command line only.

      Rgds,
      H.

      On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:21 AM, massimo <wow84@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      now I'm cloning my 500gb hd to a new 1,5 TB samsung because I'm going to upgrade my HS-DHGL. Then I'd like to flash stevie wonder firmaware 2.29 into it. It's compatible?

      thanks