stevie wonder fimware into HS-DHGL 500gb

  • massimo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010

      now I'm cloning my 500gb hd to a new 1,5 TB samsung because I'm going to upgrade my HS-DHGL. Then I'd like to flash stevie wonder firmaware 2.29 into it. It's compatible?

      thanks
    • Hai Nguyen Dang
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010
        Hi Massimo,
        No problem, HS-DHLG supports up to 2TB (most of Buffalo NAS does even they don't state that), I tested with Seagate 2TB LP and it works fine.

        BTW: what is the best script to download from 1-click-hosting so far? I tried plowshare and found it's working fine on HS-DHGL but it doesn't have WebUI, just command line only.

        Rgds,
        H.

        Hi,