Re: LS-DHGL_FW_229-shmod9

  • steviewonderhello
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2010
      http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4053/utorrentw.jpg

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@...> wrote:

      > Added uTorrent
      > Updated to NasNavi2 2.27
      >
      > http://www.mediafire.com/file/emw1tltdmnn/HS-DHGL_FW_229-shmod9.rar
      >
      > ip:9090/gui
      >
      > for uTorrent
      > or from the web interface on port 80

    • massimo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
        no way to flash steviewonder mod firmware into my hs-dhgl. I modified LSUpdater.ini but when I run the updater it search a bit and then says it can't find any linkstation to update.

        If I run buffalo navigator it is going to find it.

        I turned off m firewall so I do no understand. Linkstation has DHCP disabled and work normally on my lan.

        any advice?

        thanlk a lot!
      • Hai Nguyen Dang
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
          Hi Massimo,
          Make sure that you have this line in your LSUpdater.ini (is it really HS-DHGL or LS-GL?)

          ProductID = 0x000A

          Rgds,
          H.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 2010
            HI Hai,

            actually I changed it from

            ProductID = 0x000A

            ProductID = 0x0009

            according to readme file.

            I have HS-DHGL 500gb update to 1,5TB

            Thanks for your help!
            Massimo

            --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Hai Nguyen Dang <danghai2k@...> wrote:

            > Hi Massimo,
            > Make sure that you have this line in your LSUpdater.ini (is it really
            > HS-DHGL or LS-GL?)
            >
            > ProductID = 0x000A
            >
            > Rgds,
            > H.
            >

            > On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM, massimo <wow84@...> wrote:
            >

            > > no way to flash steviewonder mod firmware into my hs-dhgl. I modified
            > > LSUpdater.ini but when I run the updater it search a bit and then says it
            > > can't find any linkstation to update.
            > >
            > > If I run buffalo navigator it is going to find it.
            > >
            > > I turned off m firewall so I do no understand. Linkstation has DHCP
            > > disabled and work normally on my lan.
            > >
            > > any advice?
            > >
            > > thanlk a lot!

          • massimo