LS-DHGL_FW_229-shmod9

  • steviewonderhello
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2010
      Added uTorrent
      Updated to NasNavi2 2.27

      http://www.mediafire.com/file/emw1tltdmnn/HS-DHGL_FW_229-shmod9.rar

      ip:9090/gui

      for uTorrent
      or from the web interface on port 80
    • steviewonderhello
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2010
        http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4053/utorrentw.jpg

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "steviewonderhello" <steviewonderhello@...> wrote:

        > Added uTorrent
        > Updated to NasNavi2 2.27
        >
        > http://www.mediafire.com/file/emw1tltdmnn/HS-DHGL_FW_229-shmod9.rar
        >
        > ip:9090/gui
        >
        > for uTorrent
        > or from the web interface on port 80

      • massimo
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20 11:14 PM
          no way to flash steviewonder mod firmware into my hs-dhgl. I modified LSUpdater.ini but when I run the updater it search a bit and then says it can't find any linkstation to update.

          If I run buffalo navigator it is going to find it.

          I turned off m firewall so I do no understand. Linkstation has DHCP disabled and work normally on my lan.

          any advice?

          thanlk a lot!
        • Hai Nguyen Dang
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20 11:17 PM
            Hi Massimo,
            Make sure that you have this line in your LSUpdater.ini (is it really HS-DHGL or LS-GL?)

            ProductID = 0x000A

            Rgds,
            H.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 21 4:58 AM
              HI Hai,

              actually I changed it from

              ProductID = 0x000A

              ProductID = 0x0009

              according to readme file.

              I have HS-DHGL 500gb update to 1,5TB

              Thanks for your help!
              Massimo

              --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Hai Nguyen Dang <danghai2k@...> wrote:

              > Hi Massimo,
              > Make sure that you have this line in your LSUpdater.ini (is it really
              > HS-DHGL or LS-GL?)
              >
              > ProductID = 0x000A
              >
              > Rgds,
              > H.
              >

              > On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM, massimo <wow84@...> wrote:
              >

              > > no way to flash steviewonder mod firmware into my hs-dhgl. I modified
              > > LSUpdater.ini but when I run the updater it search a bit and then says it
              > > can't find any linkstation to update.
              > >
              > > If I run buffalo navigator it is going to find it.
              > >
              > > I turned off m firewall so I do no understand. Linkstation has DHCP
              > > disabled and work normally on my lan.
              > >
              > > any advice?
              > >
              > > thanlk a lot!

            • massimo