Re: Getting squeezebox onto a new NAS

  • alexmylar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
      Many thanks for responding, even though it is not good news! I shall keep exploring and plodding on.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Wladston Viana <wladston@...> wrote:

      > I have one running on my box here ..
      >
      > and I'll tell you ... it's a lot of trouble, because their .deb package
      > doesn't support power pc.
      >
      > it will be a pain if you are not a linux/pearl expert.

    • Wladston Viana
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
        long ago I wrote this guide on installing ubuntu on the box.

        http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/Ubuntu_installation_guide

        this is the first step. You can also use debian, with should be simpler to install ...

        --
        Wladston Viana Ferreira Filho
        Belo Horizonte - MG, Brasil