Linkstation Quad - music server and transfer rate

  • bechau_c
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      my setup:
      - Windows 7
      - Gigabit network: SMC switch + CAT6 cables
      - LS-QL with 4 x 2TB set to RAID5

      1. Music server:
      I would like to install Squeezebox Server onto it. Does anyone know how to do it? http://fieldnetworks.com/slim/linkstation.html only talks about other models, not LS-QL.

      2. Transfer rate:
      I'm getting 10-12 MB/s writing speed from PC to NAS. Anyway to improve this? I tried using Tera Copy but no improvement.
    • gierach@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2010
        Same here - gigabit network but only managed 13mb/s with StevieWonder 2.28....