Re: Does anyone know what happened to nas-central.org?

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "lauren.horn@..." <lauren.horn@...> wrote:

      > I've been peeking at it for *years,* and was just setting up my Linkstation DH250GL with Freelink when it went down.
      >
      > Using a page in my browser's cache, I was able to finish the installation of Freelink. But there were some tweaks still to make (most specifically, getting NFS set up).
      >
      > Did the site run out of money? Is it just a hardware failure? Does anyone here know?
      >
      > Thanks!

      Seems fine for me. I even tried visiting a non-cached page and confirmed its up and functional.

      http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/Add_a_Serial_port_to_the_PowerPC_Linkstation

      There could have been some outage, but all looks fine at this time.

      Cheers,
      Tim
    • lauren.horn@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
        > Seems fine for me. I even tried visiting a non-cached page and confirmed its up and functional.
        >
        > http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/Add_a_Serial_port_to_the_PowerPC_Linkstation
        >
        > There could have been some outage, but all looks fine at this time.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Tim

        Yep, it's up now. I had only to wait for two days. Thanks.