Does anyone know what happened to nas-central.org?

  • lauren.horn@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
      I've been peeking at it for *years,* and was just setting up my Linkstation DH250GL with Freelink when it went down.

      Using a page in my browser's cache, I was able to finish the installation of Freelink. But there were some tweaks still to make (most specifically, getting NFS set up).

      Did the site run out of money? Is it just a hardware failure? Does anyone here know?

      Thanks!
    • musikgoat
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "lauren.horn@..." <lauren.horn@...> wrote:

        > I've been peeking at it for *years,* and was just setting up my Linkstation DH250GL with Freelink when it went down.
        >
        > Using a page in my browser's cache, I was able to finish the installation of Freelink. But there were some tweaks still to make (most specifically, getting NFS set up).
        >
        > Did the site run out of money? Is it just a hardware failure? Does anyone here know?
        >
        > Thanks!

        Seems fine for me. I even tried visiting a non-cached page and confirmed its up and functional.

        http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/Add_a_Serial_port_to_the_PowerPC_Linkstation

        There could have been some outage, but all looks fine at this time.

        Cheers,
        Tim
      • lauren.horn@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
          > Seems fine for me. I even tried visiting a non-cached page and confirmed its up and functional.
          >
          > http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/Add_a_Serial_port_to_the_PowerPC_Linkstation
          >
          > There could have been some outage, but all looks fine at this time.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Tim

          Yep, it's up now. I had only to wait for two days. Thanks.