[LinkStation_General] LinkStation Pro - 300GL - Force into EM mode

  • Gary Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      How do I force me Linkststion Pro into EM so that I can completely  rebuild the unit from scratch?

      I've tried powering it on three time in a row.

      I've also tried powering it on while holding down the reset button on the rear.

      I need to delete/rebuild the main data partition as I've upgraded the drive to a larger volume.

      thanks