(Almost) Free Linkstation

  • Christopher Eykamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      I have an old PPC Linkstation that is somewhat broken... (search the
      archives for my name to see the nature of the problems). I am cleaning
      house, and am willing to give this machine to anyone who will pay the
      shipping.

      I'm in the US, and I'm guessing that will be about $10-$15 in the US,
      maybe $25 overseas. That's just a guess, so don't hold me to that.

      The unit is in physically good condition. I replaced the fan, and will
      include the original fan if it's still in the box.

      I am offering it without hard drive, and without any promise that it
      will work. I can accept payment via PayPal.

      Is anyone interested? If so, please reply off-list.

      Chris
    • Atif Jalal
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        I am interested, please let me know if still available.