Two different Linkstation Pro models?

  • Andrew Hodgson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009

      I see on the Buffalo website there are two different versions of the
      LS Pro - one old model which seems to have Firmware 1.15, which is the
      one I have, and a new model with larger drives with FW 1.20. Does
      anyone know if the firmware is interchangeable (I think I know the
      answer already). I would like to use the Buffalo Bit torrent client.

      Thanks.
      Andrew.