8USB extension

  • markus.marb
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2009
      Hello,

      i want to install the 8USB extension on my Linkstation pro, but it seems i am to stupid to do.

      I downloaded the A-Version package, but if i want to install by executing the script

      install_a-version

      i got the error message

      sh: install_a-version: command not found

      How can i run the script?

      Can anyone help me please. Thanks in advance

      Markus
    • Paul Wright
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5 4:46 AM
        Hi Markus

        In Windows the local directory is always checked for the command and then your path. In Linux the local directory is never checked only the path.

        In order to run a script in Linux that isn't in the path you must explicitly state where it is. The short hand for the local directory is "./", so run:

        sh:./install_a-version