Linkstation Live HS-DH1000GL 1.0 TB with Twonky Media

  • Kevin Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009
      Hi

      I the above Linkstation with firmware 2.11 running sharing multimedia content with my PS3. I am using Tversity do do this and it works very well, but need to keep my PC switched on!

      From what I can gather, Twonkymedia will resolve the "keeping PC switched on" issue, but the set up looks rather scary! I have seen posts referring to turning off the firewall during installation (which is fine) and enabling Telnet at both ends. I can't seem to find any reference to telnet in the linkstation configuration though.

      I would like to buy Twonkymedia and give it a go, but was wondering if anyone knows of a step by step guide for configuring my particular NAS?

      Any help/advice will be very much appreciated.

      Kev