Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Linkstaion Failure :(

  • Joseph McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2009
      You might try ----
      AT your own risk
      powering the hard drive from your other case while still leaving it in your HG250LAN

      What wires come from the power supply? trace back from the hard drive - those are just 5 & 12
      if you just have 5 & 12 coming from the Power Supply you might be able to find a replacement (possible from your other case)
      Cheers