Re: Need a Working Serial pls

  • Joel Abelardo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2009
      <musikgoat@...> wrote:

      > Yes,
      >
      > That is a problem, it is unfortunate that T.M. is not selling a
      > license to the version 4.x.x that works with our products.
      >
      > Additionally, they are no longer supporting Nas's without
      > pre-installed software by the company. (see
      > http://www.twonkyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5101#p18996 )
      This is

      Date:
      > > 12/27/2008
      > > > 8:49 PM

      http://www.twonkyforum.com/unsupported/5.0.46/
      This is unsupported, meaning the company will not support you in any
      way, but it says "This versions can be activated with a TwonkyMedia
      5.x license key."

      try it if it works before buying a license key. Some have problems
      with anything above 4.4.6, specially after re-starting the
      linkstation.

      4.4.6 is
      here :http://www.twonkyforum.com/unsupported/4.4.6/twonkymedia-
      linkstation-pro-20080730.zip

      however I do not know if it works with a v5 license key