wput 4 linkstation mips

  • Arne Zender
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hello,
      does anyone have already the binary of wput for a mips based linux 2.4
      kernel linkstation?
      I like to get it.
      Thanks
      Arne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
        Is this for "Openlink" or "Freelink"? For my old PowerPC based LS-1,
        I found I could use binaries from the Debian "Woody" distribution on
        the original OS (As "Openlink" is based on). The problem here is I
        don't know where to find the Debian "woody" repository anymore. Does
        it exist anymore? and does it support MIPS? You might also try the
        binaries from the later versions, (Sarge or Etch) but I think they are
        not compatible with the installed C libraries, but I could be wrong
        since the LS-2 (as you have) is a later model than my old LS-1.

        Finally of course someone could compile it for you. Maybe if they
        compiled it with the library calls linked in statically, the binary
        would not be too huge and thus would be guaranteed to work an any MIPS
        system.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Arne Zender"