Added WebApplication Hardware For Sale

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      All,

      Yahoo has a few applications running for the Yahoo Groups, including a
      sales app, which is essentially an editable spreadsheet.

      If anyone thinks this is a good idea, or has suggestions for enhancing
      it, or suggestions to load any of the other apps, let me know.

      Check out the Applications section of
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LinkStation_General

      If you want to sell or are looking to buy parts or whole linkstations,
      or anything else relevant for that matter, feel free to use it. If it
      turns into another avenue for spam, I may just remove it.

      Regards,
      -Tim