[LinkStation_General] Epson Photo Printer on original LinkStation

  • Gary Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Has anyone managed to get an Epson Photo R220 or similar to work off the back on their linkstation?

      Under XP I've managed to get a test page, but XP thinks that the job is stuck in the print queue. Under Vista I can double click on the printer when I open the Linkstation share, but nothing seems to print.

      Also the test pages seem to take several minutes before printing commences....

      Any help would be much appreciated.