What is the maximum HD size for LS-GL (LS-Pro) v1

  • danbridgland
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008

      I have a 250GB LS-GL (LS-Pro) version 1, running an early version of
      FreeLink. I'd like to upgrade the hard drive, ideally id like to
      install a Seagate ST31500341AS Barracuda 7200.11 1.5tb Hard Drive
      (http://www.techstore.co.uk/browse.php?a=p&prodLineID=136469)

      Can the LS-GL handle a drive this big? If not, can it handle its
      smaller cousin the 1TB version?

      Thanks in advance for for ANY advice.

      Regards
      Dan
    • sjcpc
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "danbridgland" <dan@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have a 250GB LS-GL (LS-Pro) version 1, running an early version
        of
        > FreeLink. I'd like to upgrade the hard drive, ideally id like to
        > install a Seagate ST31500341AS Barracuda 7200.11 1.5tb Hard Drive
        > (http://www.techstore.co.uk/browse.php?a=p&prodLineID=136469)
        >
        > Can the LS-GL handle a drive this big? If not, can it handle its
        > smaller cousin the 1TB version?
        >
        > Thanks in advance for for ANY advice.
        >
        > Regards
        > Dan

        Hi Dan,

        I have a Samsung 1TB SATA drive in my LS-Pro which is running fine in
        my LS-Pro V1 250GB.

        Regards

        Stuart