Kernel nfs Linkstation Pro Duo

  • midyrjhu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2008

      since nas-central.org is down an I've running unfs with performance
      problems I must change to kernel nfs.
      I hove anybody here can give me the nesasary Infos and files to do it.

      Thanks

      Frank
    • RzR www.rzr.online.fr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "midyrjhu"
        <newsletters@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > since nas-central.org is down an I've running unfs with performance
        > problems I must change to kernel nfs.
        > I hove anybody here can give me the nesasary Infos and files to do it.

        hi

        I just tested unas3 on optware, I am afraid the kernel must be
        recompiled carefully,

        May this thread help :

        http://buffalo.nas-central.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6531&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

        see "LS Pro Duo (Freelink)" in prodigy7 signature ?

        Does this mean he runs nfs-kernel-server ?

        to be continued

        --
        http://rzr.online.fr/q/nas