Re: nas-central.org site down?

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "gigabit_speed"
      <dlowther@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know what has happened to the nas-central.org site? The
      > site is a great resource for Linkstation/Kurobox information and it
      > has been down for at least 24 hours, maybe longer.
      >
      > If you know what's going on, please let us know. Thanks!

      The administrators are currently working on the problem. It started
      small, but it looks like it was going to take longer than expected.

      I'm sure it will be back up soon, nothing to worry about.
    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2008
        tim and myself(mindbender) are aware of the problem.

        check back later this week, it might take some time to get all
        services from nas-central.org up and running again.