nas-central.org site down?

  • gigabit_speed
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      Does anyone know what has happened to the nas-central.org site? The
      site is a great resource for Linkstation/Kurobox information and it
      has been down for at least 24 hours, maybe longer.

      If you know what's going on, please let us know. Thanks!
    • musikgoat
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "gigabit_speed"
        <dlowther@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know what has happened to the nas-central.org site? The
        > site is a great resource for Linkstation/Kurobox information and it
        > has been down for at least 24 hours, maybe longer.
        >
        > If you know what's going on, please let us know. Thanks!

        The administrators are currently working on the problem. It started
        small, but it looks like it was going to take longer than expected.

        I'm sure it will be back up soon, nothing to worry about.
      • cherrytreeproduction
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2008
          tim and myself(mindbender) are aware of the problem.

          check back later this week, it might take some time to get all
          services from nas-central.org up and running again.