Re: linkstation live how to link to itunes and iphone?

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "davideastaugh"
      <davideastaugh@...> wrote:

      > Sorry to ask but but am I missing something?
      >
      > I have just bought a 1Tb new verion linkstation live the LS-CH1.0TL
      > that is supposed according to the box be fully compatible with
      Itunes
      > and the Iphone.
      >
      > Thing is after going through 70 pages of instructions (twice just
      > incase I missed it the first time) I have found no details on how to
      > link itunes or the iphone to this NAS.
      >
      > If buffalo are advertising the feature I would have expected the
      > instructions or the website at least to have something about it but
      > no...
      >
      > If I wanted to just map a drive and dump my music on it I could
      saved
      > a load of money and bought something else.
      >
      > As you might have gathered I'm less than impressed with this thing.
      >
      > If I have missed the instrucions then just tell me where and I will
      > go hang my head in shame and sit in the naughty corner....

      Hi,

      I don't know if you are missing anything in particular, but if there
      are references to dlna server, then you may want to try turning that
      on. it could be tied to the itunes server (same on switch or
      something).

      I would suggest visiting the nas-central forums, if you haven't
      already, there is a thread in there: http://buffalo.nas-
      central.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11391

      gl