How To

  • Ingo Fechtel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Sorry Sorry Sorry :)

      Double Announcement. I uploaded the file into the General section,
      which was kinda stupid. So I deleted it and re-uploaded it into
      How-Tos.

      OK.

      So here it is. PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BEGINNING!!!

      i am not guaranteeing anything in this How-To. This is what I did and
      how it works on my system. Feel free to give it a try, please report
      errors you encounter, and I will try to maintain the file. Hope this
      helps.

      Ingo...