openlink for arm9 based linkstations

  • murray_cfl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      I was reviewing the nas-central site when I can across openlink and
      freelink. I saw for openlink the Ipkg package system and a number of
      arm9 packages. What I didn't see was an installation for the arm9
      processor.

      Why would that be the case ? Is openlink just a re-compiling of the
      open source-code that comes with the system ? Is openlink still under
      development ?

      Thanks in advance for any answers ....