Installing SlimServer on Linkstation

  • stuartgillies19
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:59 AM

      Firstly must admit to knowing very little about Linux and Perl.....

      I've been following the instructions for loading SlimServer onto the
      Linkstation as per //fieldnetworks.com/slim/linkstation. The
      installation of Perl 5.8.5 and SlimServer 6.1.1 appear to have gone OK
      (no error messages when I uncompressed them) but when I try to
      run './slimserver.pl --daemon' I get an error message saying 'Can't
      locate Config.pm in @INC'.
      I've looked in the 'slimserver.pl' file and I can see the line 'Use
      Config' however I don't know which one it expects and why it can't see
      it.

      Can anyone help?

      Cheers