Re: Dear moderators

  • Jim Ronald
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
      I'd rather not do that. It's hard on the moderators and the person
      making the initial post. I think that most people find this while
      looking for a solution. To deny them the ability you post their
      question until a moderator can approve them just does not seem like
      the right thing to do to me.

      The various moderators will ban the spammer and delete the spammer
      messages from the yahoo group.

      Anyway, that's enough talks about spam.

      Best regards
      Jim

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, <jtomlins@...> wrote:

      > Put new members on the "messages need approval" setting. Also use
      setting that means all applications to join the group must be approved
      by a moderator.