zune

  • marigdavila
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2008
      i cannot down load videos to my zune device i already tried opening a
      folder and saving it for my videos from my media player but it will
      not work does n-e one have any ideas on this problome?
    • musikgoat
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2008
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "marigdavila"
        <marigdavila@...> wrote:

        > i cannot down load videos to my zune device i already tried opening a
        > folder and saving it for my videos from my media player but it will
        > not work does n-e one have any ideas on this problome?

        I'm sorry, what does this have to do with the Linkstatation line of
        products?

        I don't know how to help you with your zune, maybe a zune mailing list
        would help: