Clean format of Linkstation

  • voyo3
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 2:11 AM
      Sorry I am a newbie and just started my experiments with LSII.
      I have been trying to install the latest Firefly - unsuccessfully.
      I don't know Linux too well so here is my question.

      What is the best way to put LinkStation into 'as new' / 'new format'
      condition?
      I have a lot of files in root and would like to remove all rubbish
      after the unsuccessful installation. Surely it cannot be done by
      simply removing everything....

      What should I do? Re-flash LinkStation with OpenLink firmware again?

      Thank you.
      Voyo