Turbostation TS-101/201 U-boot patches (Buttons and Leds support)

  • Øyvind Repvik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 6:53 AM

      I'm trying to achieve something like LNI's u-boot button-support on the
      Turbostation devices. So far I've gotten to the point where I can press
      a button to abort the boot countdown, and be dropped to a prompt.
      But I can't figure out how to keep polling for keypresses while still
      having a boot countdown.

      What I want is something like this:

      The device powers on and loads u-boot. (done, duh..)
      The blue led is switched on, signalling that button presses are
      possible. (done)
      Pressing the USB-Copy button stops the default timeout (done), and
      starts a new timeout that is reset every time a button is pressed. (need
      help)
      The user can then use the USB-Copy button to select mode, and use the
      powerbutton (must be held two seconds) to execute, or wait for the
      timeout for the chosen mode to be executed automatically. (need help)

      The u-boot patch against 1.3.1 is attached. Most (all?) of the relevant
      code is in common/

      Regards,
      Øyvind Repvik