NFS on Linkstation ProDuo

  • uday_patel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18 8:51 AM
      Anyone running NFS on a linkstation Pro Duo? I would really appreciate
      someone helping me out in doing that. NFS-utils package is installed
      but NFS-Kernel-Server is not starting. I understand that a new
      firmware needs to be created for that.
      thanks
    • rzr_online_fr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "uday_patel" <uday_patel@...> wrote:

        > Anyone running NFS on a linkstation Pro Duo? I would really appreciate

        any update on native kernel nfs support ?

        http://rzr.online.fr/q/raid