HDHLAN Maximo Hard Drive size

  • sfseay
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      I have an old (still running) HDHLAN 120 that I upgraded to an 160gb drive. Can anyone tell
      me the maximum size Hard Drive I can put in this unit?
    • limey_1953
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "sfseay" <sfseay@...>
        wrote:

        > I have an old (still running) HDHLAN 120 that I upgraded to an 160gb
        drive. Can anyone tell
        > me the maximum size Hard Drive I can put in this unit?

        I'm not sure if the firmware will handle a 750gb correctly but I
        recently upgraded my HDHLan 120 to a 500gb drive without any issues.