Re: Retrave data after firmware update

  • djprice1973
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
      SUCCESS! Ignore my last post. Your instructions worked perfectly, I
      just hadn't realised that the CASE of the letters of the shares was
      important, Media didn't work the same as MEDIA. Who'd of thunk it!
      Well probably lots of people but this telnet stuff is slightly out of
      my techie comfort zone!

      Once again, many thanks, I am sooooo relived to have that data back.

      regards,
      DJP