Re: [LinkStation_General] Re:I want to know the fungsion of this hardware

  • Stephen Seay
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2008
      The Linkstation comes from the factory running linux.

      On Jan 18, 2008, at 9:08 AM, bravo tanjung wrote:

      I know this group has many expert in Networking
      particularly LS. But, till now, I got no response
      except from Mr. Stephen (Thank you). However, too many
      links in WIKI nor in Google. Where should get the
      answer of my simple question.... .. anyone?

      http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs