Re: Web Access Problem

  • simopekkap
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
      This 3 to 20 character issue must be a bug but seems to be in all web
      access capable fw´s. I read somewhere that after you set up the
      linkstation, make a reset. Just keep in mind that there may be
      parameters lost when you reset the station. I think mine changed its
      IP so I had to change it back manually.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "trader_zane"
      <eswilson@...> wrote:

      > I'm having the exact same problem. Has anyone found a solution?
      >
      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <muzicman61@>
      wrote:

      > > When I first got my LSL, I set up the web access and it worked
      fine.
      > > I succesfully access my files from my work place. I then
      upgraded my
      > > firmware to the latest version, and now I can't seem to get the
      Web
      > > Access set back up. When I put in my Buffalo NAS name, my key,
      and my
      > > port number, it errors out saying that my name must be 3-20
      characters
      > > and ports must be 2 to 5 digits. But my Buffalo NAS name is
      ScorpioLS