Re: Box is not working after firmware upgrade

  • simopekkap
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      It happened to me also. I suggest to stick to 2.06, seems to be the
      most stable fw. I managed to get my Linkstation live back by using the
      Nas Central instructions (they have now changed to Buffalo Nas
      central), try to google "revive your arm9 box from scratch" to find the
      page.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "oatis666" <oatis@...>